Thursday 29 May 2014

My Garden: 29th May 2014

I am expecting a very late tomato crop as these babies have been outside from very early on, without cover. 




Carrot seedlings - the line in the foreground were planted one month before the back row:




All but one of my brassica seedlings have grown into lovely little plants. This purple sprouting broccoli is six weeks old:




Calabrese (common green broccoli) of the same age:




Another peer, the cauliflower:




Brussels sprouts on the left, greyhound cabbage on the right:




Broad bean plants (planted fourteen weeks ago) are flowering and mange tout plants are establishing themselves:




Beetroot seedlings that were planted 22 days ago:




A monstrosity of a comfrey plant that is attracting so many bees to my garden:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...if only to know that someone is reading this blog!