Thursday 26 June 2014

Images Restored; Crisis Averted


Be still my beating heart. I spent ages deleting old photos from my Nexus last night as I have duplicates of every thing and figured that my blog has a copy of most things. Well I got a nasty surprise today when I realised that any blog photo I deleted from my Google Photos account had also disappeared from my blog. If the baby had not been asleep I would I have screamed, I would have cried but after a moment of calm collection I remembered that luckily there is no hiding your footsteps on the internet (there's a reason for those weird ads that keep popping up on your homepage) and I was able to restore them all in a matter of seconds - go to your bin in Photos, click on relevant photographs and click on the undo icon to restore. My posts were immediately updated to their former glory. Im still annoyed that anyone who may have stumbled on my posts would have scoffed at my amateurish badly formatted posts. Come back would-be readers! Come baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!



IMAGE MISSING

...only joking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...if only to know that someone is reading this blog!