Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Experiment: Earning Money Online

So as I am on a budgeting buzz these days I am looking for all sorts of ingenious ways to make money, find freebies, get samples. It's alot of work for so very little but in the last few weeks I have:

Received free samples of Wheatgrass supplements and Vichy face cream [so exciting getting them through the post!]. I am also waiting on free tea.

Joined Swagbucks to earn online money which can be converted into vouchers for many websites, including Amazon. £5GBP on Amazon costs 849 swagbucks and I've made 300 in the last three days by just messing around on the site, doing one survey and watching some videos. You gain points from using their search engine, playing games and other little tasks. If I can make the £5 by the weekend, I'll be very pleased. 

Joined an Irish online survey company called Irish Opinions who send you surveys to complete, based on your profile. I've made €3 by doing three surveys [and missed out on two more because I couldn't access the site at work]. When you reach €10, you can convert into a voucher for Tesco or Boots.

It might be a short lived buzz but it's proving quite addictive so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...if only to know that someone is reading this blog!