Thursday 26 September 2013

What's For Dinner? 26th Sept

My meals follow the same philosophy most days - frugal (but adventurous) and healthy (but tasty). Today I had whiting fillets, pan fried in a coating of breadcrumbs, parsley and ginger, served with a mash made from sweet potato, celery and potato.





I added the ginger and parsley by mixing into the egg that I used to bind the bread crumbs with the fish.




Submerge the fillets in the egg mixture and coat with bread crumbs. Shallow fry on a low heat for three minutes on each side.



You could use any white fish you can get your hands on. I personally don't bother removing the skin. Cherry tomatoes on the side give a nice touch of sweetness and who can resist the fresh hit of a spring onion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...if only to know that someone is reading this blog!